Thread: Desired Throttle Pressure Drop

Desired Throttle Pressure Drop

Anybody have any experience with this table or tried adjusting it? It says along the bottom that setting between 20-40Kpa improves responsiveness and I would like to know if anybody has tried it.

Advanced Tuner
    I played with it once very briefly but didn't get any positive result. Very curious to know if anyone got it working

Advanced Tuner
    I briefly played with this on my Cruze recently. I did not notice any effects negative or positive so I zeroed it back out how GM had it from the factory.
    2017 Silverado LTZ

Advanced Tuner
    I recently noticed that a 2016 Silverado that i tuned had this table populated at 2kPa. I tried the same setting on my cruze a couple weeks ago but I'm not sure I feel the difference. The setting has been active for at least a week now. Maybe I'll try it at 4kPa. I assume they must have used it on the Silverado for some good reason

I tried 20 kpa then 40 kpa and now when I drive the car on a race track (it's a race car) the throttle response has improved enough that the car can sometimes buck because I'm not steady on the throttle. I'm installing a heal stop to help with that.

Advanced Tuner
    I set my 1.4 T powered Jeep tp 40. I'll let you know what happens.

Advanced Tuner
    40 made my MPH log look like saw tooth waves.

the atsv and vsport actually has come values here so curious if anyone has got a good grasp on it?
    First 9 second 6th gen lt4 zl1 stock blower SHC SBE boost only.

2013 cadillac ats 2.0t Big turbo-gone
    2007 tahoe 5.3 lsa blower on 14 lbs boost 6l80e swap 2009 os
    2017 zl1 a10 big gulp/2 inch headers/ 9.55 lower/ e85/bigger hx /103mm tb / Synergy trunk tank and underhood kit/methanol injection with torqbyte controller and prometh pump / Jokerz performance R&D ported stock blower/ lme cnc heads /GP tuning custom cam. So far 9.30@150

Tuner in Training
    Bump this old thread. Anyone know what this table does? Previous tuner populated it in my 1.4t sonic and I can't find anything about it. [ECM] 33462 Desired throttle pressure drop

Senior Tuner