Thread: 2009 Ford F150 5.4L hesitation

Potential Tuner

2009 Ford F150 5.4L hesitation

I'm chasing an issue that has me a bit stumped, the truck is hesitating between 2000 and 3000rpm all of a sudden after running almost a year with the current program. Yesterday when I logged it was showing Bank 2 Short Term Fuel Trim running maxed out with bank one staying fairly nominal. I've swapped in a new o2 thinking that could be the issue and was telling the computer to add more fuel. Then new sensor had no affect.

Tonight I killed the battery, unplugged the PCM and then recorded some logs. Oddly enough the trims are tracking with each other now but I'm still having the issue of the trims maxing out around 2000rpm until around 3000 or if I let off an slow to below 2000. During this time the truck is bogging.

Any thoughts? I had VPM look at a log yesterday to confirm the MAF is working fine, New plugs, swapped in new coils before I realized I was dealing with a fuel issue.

Could the PCM be wacked?

Truck is a 2009 with Procharged 5.4L 3V, the one other change at the recommendation of the company that tuned it was that since I run a fuel cell and a Aeromotive pump it is now a return style fuel system.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am heading on vacation for a week on Saturday with my family and will be using the truck for recreation daily.
    Attached Files Attached Files