Thread: No RTT and blank OS box

No RTT and blank OS box

So ran into an issue tonight when trying to switch over my OS to enhanced 1 bar SD OS. followed the instructions and seemed to load the new OS on the ECU. turned on rtt in the tune and reflashed. went and opened the scanner and connected and RTT does not show up. Also when in the tune, clicking on the OS tab the box is empty ( see pic below). and it doesnt seem to be taking the credits (not that I am complaining), just seems to not be functioning 100%. any insight would be helpful. thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Once the OS has been changed the box will be empty.

Click the edit tab and calibration details, it will show you what OS is on that computer now. Upgraded OS's do not cost credits now either.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Ok, I did see that the OS changed, wasnt sure if something was happening. But the RTT function was not showing up on the scanner. I turned it on in the tune, reflashed and opened and started the scanner, no rtt button came up.

Do I have to do some sort of update for the scanner to see the RTT mode?

Tuner in Training
    Did you enable it from the general engine tab? It must be enabled and must choose one of the three modes (VE-Spark-MAF-PE, Idle-IAC....)
    97 Camaro SS, L98 motor, T56, 99 PCM and harness, Moser 12 bolt, BMR + Sphon suspension.
    07 300C SRT8

Advanced Tuner
    I still use 2.24 for RTT.. I believe you need the beta version for RTT, not sure if they enabled it in 3.2... I'd shoot support an email for your question.
    Thanks,

Dustin

Yes I did enable RTT in the engine tab.