Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help, i have no idea what im doing, no seriouly please help before i kill it!!

The positive numbers means it's adding fuel, the computer is correcting for the problem because you have fuel trims enabled.

To tune the VE or MAF curve you have to do them one at a time for best results, that link I provided does show/explain how and what you'd have to do. You can't just take what the fuel trim number is and add/subtract it from the VE table, it would end of making it worse. With a wideband (which you need) you can create a AFR error when you tune both the VE and MAF curve, it will collect data that you can apply to the tables to correct the error thus bringing fuel trims in closer to zero. There is a way to make a STFT + LTFT graph to correct the trims but I have never done it that way.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    has anyone had a chance to look at the last log. why do I see the LTFT so high when i Idle after immediate start. of if it idle for a long time. but once i put a load on it it seems fine.

Tuner in Training
    so iguess i have to find the $200 to get a wide band. FML. Thanks brother.
    Yeah i see all these vids that make no since on how to adjust VE using the LTFT STFT data but they all seem incomplete or a completely different version with table i can see on this 3.0 version

Tuner in Training
    On the MAF calibration what does the value of the number do,
    higher value does what?
    lower value does what?

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    larger the value the more fuel it adds
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman