Thread: tune info

tune info

i have a 5.3 that i have changed the intake to a ls6 , i used the injectors from that intake my tune was set for flex fuel , the motor will start but no idle , was told that maybe a little lean ,, were can i do this so it run to get to my tuner to re tune , i have what it take but no knowledge was thinking it was under engine-fuel-general-injector flow rate , i will post my tune
    thanks for the help
    Attached Files Attached Files

is this were you change it,i made mine match no good still wont idle

Advanced Tuner
    Post a tune when you post a log file. It helps. Find a ls6 corvette tune in the repository, compare it to yours, make the changes you see in flow/offset/pulse widths, etc...
    Thanks,

Dustin

thanks dustin ,
    i did get a tune it was 03 corvette ls6 i compared it to what i have there was some differences , were would i find flow/offset/pulse widths,, all i need is to get to run so i can drive to my tuner ,, did you see my tune i posted ?

thanks again
    Last edited by fift5; 07-28-2016 at 05:46 PM.

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    you posted a log file.

i do believe you are using your software in beginner mode. there should be a lot more tables to view on the fuel general tab.
    go into the EDIT tab at the top...scroll down to VIEW and select ADVANCED.
    the tables that Asylum mentioned should be visible
    hpthelp2.png
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Tuner in Training
    hey when you get him straight can some one take a peek at mine, please.

thanks guys
    i copied everything in that column ( injector control ) ill give it a try at lunch , hope it works
    thanks again

well no good i can get it to run but not idle , here is what i have , ill check my settings again
    Last edited by fift5; 07-29-2016 at 11:42 AM.

i dont know i have tried a couple things i can get it started and hold about 7-800 rpm but no idle

here is a tune and log i did the tune is the original, and the tune shows the idle until i let off the gas at the end
    thanks

bump