Thread: Job Move Car scene

Potential Tuner

Thumbs up Job Move Car scene

I have a choice to work in one of the following areas soon and wondered how the car scene is in said areas if any one has any info.
    1. Middletown, DE
    2. Savannah, GA
    3. Greensboro, NC
    4. Possibly Minneapolis MN(already in Akron, OH and it's cold enough so idk.)

Would love to hear input from everyone, interested in good people supportive of all the cool stuff we love doing.... like burnouts

Thanks guys

I'm from just outside the minneapolis area on the northern edge of hennepin county, car scene is "decent" here.

I for one am not into driving to a ton of car meets or anything like that but there sure is a large variety of cars around here.

The winters do suck sometimes and I can bet you it's on avg way colder than ohio for most of the winter lol.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Im in Akron. Why moving?

I'm in Greensboro, NC.

Not too much of a car scene here that I've found anyways--I've met a few people over the years but that's about it.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Potential Tuner
    jpliss - I'm in aircraft maintenance and there isn't much of that around Akron(or Cleveland usually). There is one place in Cleveland where I know people but apparently not the right ones. I've also worked there before and left on good terms. Guess I'm just not supposed to be here lol.