Thread: ME Performance tuning I-6

Potential Tuner

ME Performance tuning I-6

Well just wanted to introduce myself, I live in Kuwait and own an '02 Trailblazer. Once the Mastercard direct pay is up on the HP tuners new website I'll be ordering the VCM suite ASAP.

Problem with my car is that since its gulf spec not that many programs would work on it. I tried using Westers, got 3 PCMs sent out to me and they still didn't work. So I'm also awaiting a refund from them which I will be using on the HPT.

I've looked over the sticky above and found the "4 Cylinders how to" one of the best tutorials I've seen on HPT yet. I've only started researching the site about 4days ago. I know it's not for my car, but the principles the same.

Anyway, soon as I get the program, I'll be doing ALOT of crazy tunes to my Trailblazer. I just hope I don't blow up the engine, but as people have said before, start tuning in small increments. Once I find a very nice tune, I'll post them up to share. (Please do not worry though, I won't blow up anyone elses motors, as I would like to gain some respect and maybe earn a little extra on the side from this.)

I will be a new programmer and may ask a few questions so please bare with me. On the other hand, I do pick things up VERY fast, so I'm hoping by the end of the first month programming, I should be an intermediate.

Hope once I get the tune I can help all, and give some insight to you guys about what I've done. Again just wanted to give a shout out

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    welcome to the site
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Welcome! Glad you are joining the team.

Don't forget to post your stock files here: Bin Repository
    We would all love to see what a stock TB set up for the gulf states looks like.

EC
    Always Support Our Troops!