Thread: OS Change

Potential Tuner

OS Change

Hello all,

I am struggling trying to change my OS from 1 bar to a 2 bar. When I open the OS tab in the editor there are no options presented, just a blank box. All other functions seem fine and I just updated the software.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,
    Josh

You need to start with a stock file first. You can't upgrade a upgraded file already.

If you have the stock tune you should be able to go back to that and then choose a 2 bar OS upgrade if it's there for that computer.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    It doesn't seem to matter what file I open, the OS options do not show up. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by 84fb351 View Post
    It doesn't seem to matter what file I open, the OS options do not show up. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
    Are you using the latest software?

Potential Tuner
    Software is at 3.2.38, OS options still do not show.

Post the tune you are trying to upgrade.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Following. Having some similar issues. I opened up another tune that I have not upgraded the OS on and the OS box is empty.

Always make sure you are in advanced view first, then click on the calibration details tab under EDIT. It will show if someone else has upgraded to a different OS.