Thread: CL system lean condition 08 Mustang GT/CS

Potential Tuner

CL system lean condition 08 Mustang GT/CS

Hi all

It's time to ask an expert, all my o2 sensors are indicating a rich condition including my wideband. but I still get an lean code (P2197) if anyone has any ideas on what is telling the pcm that it is lean I would like to know as it is obvious that it is rich per scan. I have a Whipple 2.3l SC, stock exhaust, cold plugs, 95mm MAF, stock 3v cams and 3.25 pulley with stock belt tensioners, upgraded fuel pump and 80lb injectors with Drake high flow fuel rails. originaltune2.hpt07022016.hpl

Thanks in advance

JS

Tuner
    I noticed that your engine displacement is .00118 I'm assuming this is a 4.6 if it is then its disp. should be .00155. Your stoich afr is set to 11.5 a narrowband cant read that rich accurately. Manifold volume is 9.81 a 2.3 liter blower is in in place try setting it to that and see if it helps. From reviewing your data log one bank is really lean the other is really rich for the first few seconds, your o2 sensor bias is good. try setting those and see what happens, log your air load too it helps to set your load with failed maf tables.