Thread: noob question

Potential Tuner

noob question

Ok so I'm new to Hp tuners I have a general understanding of how everything works and am pretty knowledgeable on the Automotive side of things but I was wondering If I could post the tune I have for my T/A its a modified tune for my head/cam/intake and have someone look at it and see if it's good to spray nitrous on and if not give me some info or maybe adjust the tune to where I could spray nitrous looking to spray 100shot Wet system on a manual button not TPS switch. Just dont want to blow my car up first time using HP tuners I know theres a lot of forums asking for help with tunes but I don't know if asking for a whole tune is frowned upon and not looking to piss anyone off. Thanks for the help

Advanced Tuner
    Post your tune and be patient. Eventually someone will post up their opinion. my opinion is that if someone has tuned it for h/c/I then theoretically it should be optimized for said combo. And unsafe to spray without making well needed changes. at the very least add fuel and pull timing before you spray it otherwise your asking for trouble.