Thread: since update problems

Tuner in Training

since update problems

since the update i lost my knock sensor reading and injector duty cycle. ive tried to add them back in the add tables but cant get them to work...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    -Didn't see Knock Retard in your scanned channels list?

-D
    99 TA, Texas Speed LS376, PRC heads, 233/239 cam, Fast 92mm, 95mm TB, card style MAF, Tick TR6060, Strange 4.11 12 bolt axle & clutchpack diff, Strano springs/dampers, Vette 18" wheels, Vette disks, CTS-V calipers, 16lb flywheel, long tube headers, no cats.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by dermotw View Post
    -Didn't see Knock Retard in your scanned channels list?

-D
    i did know where to add it. i added it to the graph...lol. ok so got it reporting knock but what do i ask for for injector duty cycle? i tried injector flow rate.. that didnt work.

Have to be logging injector PW and RPM for it to work. Just add it to a chart or graph; you don't (and can't) add it to the channels list in V3 and newer. It's a math parameter that is built in/comes with Scanner
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by schpenxel View Post
    Have to be logging injector PW and RPM for it to work. Just add it to a chart or graph; you don't (and can't) add it to the channels list in V3 and newer. It's a math parameter that is built in/comes with Scanner
    got ya, but what values and units do i need to use for injector pw (row axis)?

Advanced Tuner
    It's a percentage... so 0 to 100, lol. you aren't logging the needed things in that log, PW is missing (coloured pink if you look at the math parameters in tools).
    99 TA, Texas Speed LS376, PRC heads, 233/239 cam, Fast 92mm, 95mm TB, card style MAF, Tick TR6060, Strange 4.11 12 bolt axle & clutchpack diff, Strano springs/dampers, Vette 18" wheels, Vette disks, CTS-V calipers, 16lb flywheel, long tube headers, no cats.

Injector PW is in units of time. It doesn't matter what you set it at. HPT just needs the data from that parameter to calculate injector duty cycle. I'll look at your log later; in the car right now.

Assuming previous posted is right then you didn't add inj PW to your channels list like mentioned a few posts back. Add it.