Thread: Tune Help

Potential Tuner

Tune Help

I have a LS3 480 Crate motor in my 68 Camaro.

First problem is trying to get the Crank senor relearn fixed? Do i need to rev the engine up to the rev limiter really? Or should I take the car to a Dealer?

I keep getting P0106 code Absolute Manifold Pressure. Car starts to run really rich Searched all over for Vacuum leaks and have found nothing. Could this have something to do with the MAP Senor and MAF Sensor?

Jason

Does the MAP sensor even read on the scanner?

Have you checked the wiring to it?? The code is for like a circut/range performance issue. Below is just a generic function of the sensor.

The PCM supplies a 5 Volt reference signal to the MAP sensor. Usually the PCM also supplies a ground circuit to the MAP sensor as well. As the manifold pressure changes with load, the MAP sensor input informs the PCM. At idle the voltage should be 1 to 1.5 Volts and approximately 4.5 Volts at Wide Open Throttle (WOT). The PCM looks for any change in manifold pressure to be preceded by a change in engine load in the form of changes in throttle angle, engine speed, or Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) flow. If the PCM doesn't see any of these factors change while detecting a rapid change in MAP value, it will set a P0106.

Read more at: http://www.obd-codes.com/p0106
    Copyright OBD-Codes.com
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.