Thread: 2 bar VE table missing

Tuner in Training

2 bar VE table missing

I want to tune a turbo truck. I don't get the 4th gen layout on the computer they made it more complicated then the older generation. So I'm trying to make a 2bar SD tune and get the remaining tables from 110kpa on up to 200+ whatever they are to tune for boost. I go to the virtual volumetric efficiency table and it's not there. As soon as I make a 2bar tune that option disappears. Can anyone explain to me how to get the file ready to read boost and for me to tune for boost?

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    once you apply the custom OS the coefficients are gone.

depending on what version of HPT your using, go back to the stock OS and you can take the VE from there to populate your current
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    You lost me. The VE table is gone in the new OS. I don't have the option to open it. I'm using 3.0.

Post the tune.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Here is the migration path for a 2008 Vette with a stock OS to a 2 Bar enhanced (on the left side) ,,,,,

Ed M

Stock 1 Bar on left and right side

Left File being upgraded to 2 Bar enhanced OS; No VVE option available

Left file now contains conventional VE table in place of the VVE; bear in mind it is populated with zeros just after the upgrade and must be re-populated

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mowton; 06-30-2016 at 04:27 PM.
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Post the tune.

Use the built in virtual VE editor which lets you set it up for whatever range of boost you want

Or do the 2 bar OS upgrade (that is free by the way) and then you get "regular" VE tables again.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Advanced Tuner
    Op this thread might be of some assistance. http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...tom-OS-for-E67

check out post 10.
    2010 CTS-V A6, Airaid CAI, 2.4 pulley, ported ls7 throttle body, ID850s, ARH 1-7/8" headers and X pipe, TR7IX plugs, MSD wires, Elite catch can, ZL1 lid and Track Attack HX