Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: erod 5.3 check engine code

Tuner in Training
    thanks, i will do that later today

Tuner in Training
    I had some time while i was on a conf call but i made the adjustment and it is getting closer, granted this is from a cold startSIXTH.hpl let me know what you think.

If that was the first start after flashing it then you'll have to give it 10-15 mins of run time before you really pay attention to fuel trim #'s. They go all haywire after a flash due to some other things that get reset in the flash process (injector tip temp and intake valve temp)

Give it some run time first then see how the data looks. Fuel trims do look a good bit negative now but I think they will come back up some after it's ran a little while
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Tuner in Training
    guys, i am very confused. i did the 1.2Xmaf and got the numbers closer however it ran very bad, even died going of a freeway off ramp. I set the tune back to stock and it ran better. i only see bad ltft and stft numbers when i am coasting running down the road they appears to be pretty good. i still feel a small miss at time. any advice is welcome. 7th file is the 1.2 maf and the 8th file is the stock tune.7th.hpl8th.hpl Thanks in advance.

Bryan

All I had to work with was a tiny bit of data, so 1.2 was kind of a stab in the dark to fix the really high fuel trims at idle.. I didn't really know what they'd look like above idle

If you can get a longer log that includes MAF frequency and MAF airflow then I'll try to help more.

Just quickly looking at the logs it looks like the lower end of the MAF table needs to go up but the mid/high areas are probably fine. Get a good long log with MAF frequency added to the list of channels you're logging and I'll try to help. Include the tune that was being used to make that log.
    Last edited by schpenxel; 07-02-2016 at 08:30 AM.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Tuner in Training
    here are the three log files and the tune file. I don't understand why the numbers look really well when i am on the throttle but as soon as i let off the go crazy, it seems as if there is a sensor problem or something.12th.hpl11th.hpl10th.hplstocktune revision 1.hpt

Tuner in Training
    please help a newbe, i was looking through the stock tune file. I just figured out how to see the advanced portion in the vcm editor. I have an automatic with the cruise and connect TCU. I know with this package you can't see the trans information through the vcm editor, but on the tab under the trans information it is set to manual. On the bottom of HP tuners it says DO NOT have this set to manual if there is a tcu connected. Why would GM have this set this way?