Thread: 2012-LGH Duramax Tune

Potential Tuner

2012-LGH Duramax Tune

I know I'm over my head here But I would like to be able to get this running better. There are many timing tables and I can't seem to follow which one is being called. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! Randy
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    No one?? It's a down-rated LML. A little help would be greatly appreciated!!

Potential Tuner
    No one tuning LML's?

Tuner in Training
    Did you look through the tune repository and see if there was anything similar?
    Len
    72 Jeep Commando (10" stretch)
    06TBSS-LS2(24X) converted for 0411PCM, Z06 Cam/4L65e/NV241OR
    76 FMC 2900r Motorhome
    07Duramax LBZ Allison 1000RDS

Potential Tuner
    I'm comparing it with a stock LML file I found and making some changes towards that file, since the LML has 62 more horse and 80 more ft lbs of torque. I don't have the guts to change them all at once. I'm trying to make small changes and notice the difference. -thanks for asking

Quote Originally Posted by rsm View Post
    I'm comparing it with a stock LML file I found and making some changes towards that file, since the LML has 62 more horse and 80 more ft lbs of torque. I don't have the guts to change them all at once. I'm trying to make small changes and notice the difference. -thanks for asking
    There is no small changes per say on the lml. Too many tables. But normally they run in mode0 and transient. Limiters is where they have it detuned....
    Last edited by Road; 07-08-2016 at 07:27 AM.

Potential Tuner

Limits

Thanks Road!! I made some changes in the main injection limit table and that made a noticeable difference. About a 10mph gain on the same hill.
    Attached Files Attached Files