Thread: Deatschwerks 95lb Coyote Data

Tuner in Training

Deatschwerks 95lb Coyote Data

I've been working recently on getting the correct DW 95lb injector data for my car. The data supplied from my original remote tune had really bad drivability problems with a lot of surging.

I tried to use the data supplied from Deatschwerks website, but that data is unusable without making changes.

I then tried using ID 1000 data. I have found that most of these injectors use the same Bosch injector body, so the data should be close. This seemed to idle a lot better, but it also seemed hard to start. Looking at the tables I noticed the Row Axis values were inverted from the stock tune. What I saw was the stock tune had the lower Row Axis values at the top and higher ones at the bottom. Opposite from the ID data. Once I inverted this data, the hard start was gone.

Drivability seemed a lot better from my original data and fuel trims were more steady, but I still had some surging. Going back to my datasheet supplied with my injectors, I noticed the ID values were higher than what my injectors flowed. Once I converted my injector flow data and inserted this into the tune, the surging was almost all gone. Further tweaking my MAF table cured this problem.

Hope this helps someone!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2012 Mustang GT Manual
    Vortech V3
    Deatschwerks 95lb
    JLT Intake

have you tried this?
    deatschwerks 95 lb coyote.xls

** note these are inverted due to being for sct. just flip them around
    Last edited by rshoe09; 06-28-2016 at 12:37 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Yeah, that's what I tried to use in the beginning. For me, getting it to idle and drive smooth was bad. I then called Deatschwerks about the data being different from what my remote tune had in it. They asked me which tuner I used and then said that they "probably" had the latest values and to use them. After using the ID values with my flow sheet scalars for high and low values though, the car drove a lot better. I was on the verge of tossing them for a set of ID's.

One thing you pointed out that I didn't know was that the ID data is layed out for SCT software. I didn't know it's inverted for our software.
    2012 Mustang GT Manual
    Vortech V3
    Deatschwerks 95lb
    JLT Intake