Thread: update issue

update issue

when i did the update , i lost some scan items , 1 st of all everything looks different , and i dont have any info on -TPS, Inj both side ,, 02 both sides and LT-b1 &b2 ,, before i did update all was good ,, i am sure its in settings some were ,, i just dont know were
    please help
    thanks

i pulled up a old scan and everything works ,, its sense i d/l the update they are not working ,, got any ideas

Post an old log and a new log and your layout file from the new version so we can see whats going on

Most likely you just aren't logging the right channels
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

i dont have a new one i can do one and post it , so just saying if i had d/l the 3.0 from scratch and opened it up would there be anything i need to do? , and what about id delete what i have and re download it and try it , what do i need to there ,, its worth a shot i guess will i contain my license info ?
    thanks

Yes, you have to add what channels you want to log to the list of channels over on the left. If you want to log O2 sensor readings then you have to add the channel for O2 sensor to the list. Basically the channels list is a list of what you want to log. If isn't in that list then you can't use it.

I'm not sure what the default is but after you have it all setup you can save the "channel config" so that you don't have to do it again. Upgrading from V3 to 3.1 or 3.2 you shouldn't have to do it again, your settings should remain

ok thanks i was able to add them to the chart ill try it this evening and see thanks again

ok i got it i think ,, i was able to to log here is 2 files
    the larger dont have ST B! and ST B2 but the file has
    i know its short term fuel trim what are they and are they needed ??

thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

STFT's are showing on both banks so not sure what you're seeing there?

Basically fuel trims are the computers way of increasing or reducing the amount of fuel that is injected (on top of or taken away from the amount of fuel it calculates is needed..) to keep the AFR right at 14.7:1 (more specifically a lambda value of 1, but 14.7 is more familiar to most people)

http://www.obd-codes.com/faq/fuel-trims.php
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

so leave it alone ??, here is what i am running its great all but the 1st to 2nd shift its kind of hard

thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by fift5; 06-27-2016 at 08:01 PM.