Thread: ECM read protocol was not detected verify cable is connected and key is in the run po

ECM read protocol was not detected verify cable is connected and key is in the run po

I am having trouble connecting to my 04 durango 5.7L. I bought 2 credits last year for my 07 durango 5.7L, but never was able to connect to it and ended up getting rid of it before I did anything and I never used the credits. I now have the 04 and I need to connect to it. When I plug it up, I get the green pwr light on the mpvi pro, but the editor says: ECM read protocol was not detected verify cable is connected and key is in the run position. I thought well maybe I need to update the editor. So I went to the site and put in my serial number and password and it says invalid. So I hit that I forgot the password and put in serial number plus my email and it said invalid again.
    This key below is the key that is in my editor and my editor says verson 2.24

My 2005 Corvette works just fine, but the dodge won't work.
    1998 z28 A4 mods are 347 forged shortblock, prc 5.3l stg2.5, long tubes 3'' moroso siralflow dumped, ms3 cam, PTM 90mm TB, Fast 90mm intake, Electric Water Pump.This is my bracket racing car.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Please update your software to 3.2
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"