Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Torque source 4 on launch (11 Mustang GT auto)

Any updates on this? Has Eric's change fixed the issue? I'm encountering this error on my EcoBoost SHO.

Quote Originally Posted by metroplex View Post
    Any updates on this? Has Eric's change fixed the issue? I'm encountering this error on my EcoBoost SHO.
    My local track opens next week Saturday for TnT. So I'll be testing it out then.

After a few rainouts, I was finally able to get to the track to test Eric's fix out, and I have great news so far to report. I did a total of 10 passes and didn't have the phantom RPM limit issue one single time. It would have been rare to have that many passes without it occurring at least once. Looking at my logs, I also see it no longer occurring during my burnouts. I'd see it almost every single time on burnouts. But I don't see it ever anymore.

Thank you so much for digging into it to find out what was causing it Eric!

Quote Originally Posted by dbb2797 View Post
    After a few rainouts, I was finally able to get to the track to test Eric's fix out, and I have great news so far to report. I did a total of 10 passes and didn't have the phantom RPM limit issue one single time. It would have been rare to have that many passes without it occurring at least once. Looking at my logs, I also see it no longer occurring during my burnouts. I'd see it almost every single time on burnouts. But I don't see it ever anymore.

Excellent. Thank you for the feedback.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dbb2797 View Post

You changed the lower clip value from the default 1500 or? What did you change it to? Looking at my last datalog, I experienced this same thing. Toque Source ID 4, throttle went from 100 -> 43.5.

Quote Originally Posted by esacteksab View Post
    You changed the lower clip value from the default 1500 or? What did you change it to? Looking at my last datalog, I experienced this same thing. Toque Source ID 4, throttle went from 100 -> 43.5.
    I changed it to the same values as my rev limit (7700). It will 100% solve that issue you are seeing if it's the torque source 4 limit.