Thread: Recommendations for 42lb injectors

Tuner

Recommendations for 42lb injectors

I'm looking for a good 42lb injector with good data and reasonable price. I'm going to use them on a 63 Nova conversion that is using a 2001 camaro style intake and harness connectors. Also recommended vendors.

Advanced Tuner
    DeatschWerks offer 42lb/hr injectors, all of their injectors come with great injector data.

genuine green tops PN M-9593-f302

pic taken from google search

Advanced Tuner
    Deatschwerks FTW. I wish ID had a line of injectors that weren't so hardcore but since their base injector size is a 715cc unit, you gotta keep looking.

Both companies provide proper data which is the biggest deal. They could be reboxing stock injectors, but the proper data is what counts and the machine that can provide that info is uber pricey unless you wanna build one yourself and do all the calculations that go along with it.

Tuner
    Thanks guys for the recommendations. Now to decide what I'm going to do. I have a set of Lucas D31658's but the setup data I have may not be good. A friend gave them to me and I got some data off of a old post. If I can't get them to work I'm going to buy new 42's.