Thread: Would someone like to assist with a HUGE build?

Got it going
    Last edited by DiceDaLova; 06-16-2016 at 09:25 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    How about call the dyno shop and have them do a start up tune for you? You're paying them. Or better yet, get a trailer/tow truck and take it there on it.

Get it as mechanically ready as you are willing or capable to. Then tow it to the dyno shop. It's not worth the risk if you're not sure about what you're doing.

We got it going, Thanks guys.
    Last edited by DiceDaLova; 06-16-2016 at 09:26 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    So what you said initially is bullshit? You specifically said you needed a tune to get to the dyno/tuner shop. You said nothing about your buddy showing up to do it in 2 months or that the dyno/tuner shop was shit. Basically, you lied.

Im out, good luck with your big ass build. Rent a friggin car till your buddy shows up.
    Last edited by matty b; 05-29-2016 at 04:12 AM.

Buddy of mine tuned it, and its good to go, thanks for the help tho bud.
    Last edited by DiceDaLova; 06-16-2016 at 09:26 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by DiceDaLova View Post
    Sorry for the mixed statements, I'm trying to help another guy with the build, I'm just a middle man, I'm going off the information he is providing me. He said something about going to a shop that's a distance away because the one right by him has bad reptition and then he said he had a guy that is out working and will be back in about 2 months, so I'm just trying to go off with what he is providing me. I'm not lying or trying to lie in any way, the car isn't mine, I just have the tuning tools so he is asking me to help him. (In all its one of my buddies buddy, that lives a state away, and my buddy is in town with his buddies ecu right now visiting his parents) if you don't want to help I understand. Sorry for your time man.
    So now its not your car but the car of a buddy as you put it, you aren't tuning it yet you are going to save him from going to a shitty tuning shop by begging us for some interim tune until some other guy shows up in 2 months and you are still full of shit? Dont stop now, there are guys on other sites that love to read shit like this.

Im curious, are your eyes brown?
    Last edited by matty b; 05-31-2016 at 05:31 AM.