Tuner in Training

Anyone care to take a look and offer a little guidance

243/247 .632/.632 cam
    holley hi ram
    4L80E 2800 converter
    36# flex injectors
    aeromotive 340 pump
    aeromotive regulator set at 58# after rails

Don't know much at all about tuning but trying to learn, so here is a file and datalog
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Something is seriously odd here and I dont trust your WB02 data and here is why.

*You need to make an AFR error graph to know what Im talking about and you really should have the proper PID for throttle position. Considering yours reads 0%, you didn't log the right one.

1. Looking at a particular spot at 2800 rpm between the 95kpa and 100kpa cells, we see that you are -0.9% at 95 and at 100kpa, +24.3%. Your VE map nor injector data is so far off of acceptable that you would have that big a change within that close a pressure range.

2. Look at full throttle at the 100kpa row, you go from crazy lean to slightly rich and back again within 1000 rpm. Again, that doesn't mix with what I see in the programming,

Can you screenshot your settings of the LC2 in Logworks? I wanna see if there is something that may be contributing to these very wackadoo readings.
    Last edited by matty b; 05-11-2016 at 11:43 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    The other issue it could be is a decent exhaust leak at the header flange or somehwere in front of the O2s on the bank you are taking data from. I tend to point at electrical issues as thats my area of expertise, but I shouldn't give you the benefit of the doubt that you have everything sealed up tight.

Other possibility is that you are running headers, no mufflers and very short turndowns after the collectors or just open headers.

Let me/us know how its setup and better, takes some pics of the exhaust system so maybe we can see a problem that may be contributing to this.

Tuner in Training
    Im having another fuel delivery problem. the pump pickup is directly on the bottom of the tank, ordered a new pump thatll be here tomorrow. I will add another datalog when I get it put in. I dunno why tps wont read, all that's been changed is updated to v3.0. I will look more into that. The truck has the WB right at the drivers side collector, exhaust cutouts on both sides, 3" exhaust to a dual in dual out muffler dumped right in front of the axle.