Thread: Base Config Files for HP Tuners 3.0 on 14 Mustang GT

Tuner in Training

Base Config Files for HP Tuners 3.0 on 14 Mustang GT

Hey guys since the tables and setup have really changed I have been looking for new base config files for my GM side and decided I might as well be messing with my New Mustang to. Anyone mind sharing some of the base config's they have made and any tables since everything has to be done from scratch? I really have no experience on the Ford side of the house so I would welcome any guidance with the new version of HP Tuners.

I honestly find myself reverting back to 2.24 quite often for my GM tuning just because taking the time to recreate everything even base tables and setups is rather frustrating when 2.24 came with enough basics out fo the box that you could function.

Advanced Tuner
    Here is mine...You will need to empty out your default config before loading these or it will load them along side defaults.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jn2; 05-03-2016 at 02:12 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Here is the math for 1 and 2, which are used in the LTFT histograms

It should look like this when you are done:

Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 2.11.33 PM.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tuner in Training
    Thank you very much Jn2!

Senior Tuner
    Is there a reason you used User Math definitions instead of just selecting the parameter directly when creating the graph? I'm still learning the software and stumbled across this and am new to the software so wanted to make sure. I haven't been creating a Math definition unless I need to do some sort of calculation beyond just grabbing data from a single parameter.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ridenrunwv View Post
    Is there a reason you used User Math definitions instead of just selecting the parameter directly when creating the graph? I'm still learning the software and stumbled across this and am new to the software so wanted to make sure. I haven't been creating a Math definition unless I need to do some sort of calculation beyond just grabbing data from a single parameter.
    I don't remember why. I think it kept wanting to read off a specific bank instead of the average of both banks

Thank You for posting those!!!!!
    Squirrel stuff

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by topher455 View Post
    Thank You for posting those!!!!!
    Fo sure, those should get you started. I have added a few things and removed others since I posted those, but it will be more than enough to get you started