Thread: Tune and scan help

Tuner in Training

Tune and scan help

I have a cammed 6.0L and 4L80E. 36lb flex fuel injectors. Been having a problem going lean at WOT at the shift points. Loaded correct injector data and now its super rich. Could someone that knows what theyre doing look at this file and log to see what could be changed? Thanks. Ive taken fuel out of the whole VE table already but some needs added back in in higher rpm.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Well, have you retuned the VE and MAF tables for the cam and injector change??

Just a quick look at the VE and MAF says no and that is the best place to start to solve this issue.

Use a wideband to re-tune the VE, then work on the MAF and it should come together nicely in the end.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    I haven't. The truck ran great but had injector data that was WAYYYYY off. I fixed that this morning. and all I did after loading it in the truck was remove about 15% fuel through the whole ve table to keep it from running so rich. I don't really know much about this just cant get anyone to take the time to look at it. Im just learning as I go. If someone could point me in the right direction (in detail) id appreciate it