Thread: What books have helped you guys tune?

Tuner

What books have helped you guys tune?

Looking for some quality books to read during my free time that'll help me really grasp the tuning process. If you have any that you'd like to sell I'd be interested in buying them. Thx

Potential Tuner
    Greg Banish
    engine management advanced tuning ISBN 978-1-932494-42-6
    designing and tuning high performance fuel injection systems ISBN 978-1-932494-90-7
    I think in that order. Like $20-25 ea Amazon, Summit, Jegs, whatever.
    These in combo with reading, viewing of the various ways things are presented on the net has been most helpful to me to start with a good theoretical knowledge basis. and then of course this excellent forum to get down to details specific to using HPTuners and specific to particular applications.
    I successfully tuned an LT1 OBD1 car first on the cheap (ALDL cable + freeware), and will move on to tuning OBD2 with HPTuners, in collaboration with my local dyno guy for final fine-tuning.

Advanced Tuner
    Master EFI Tuner - GM EFI by Dan Maslic

or you can read it online for free here :http://www.masterenginetuner.com/how-to-tune.html
    2010 CTS-V A6, Airaid CAI, 2.4 pulley, ported ls7 throttle body, ID850s, ARH 1-7/8" headers and X pipe, TR7IX plugs, MSD wires, Elite catch can, ZL1 lid and Track Attack HX

Tuner in Training
    the tuning school.. bite the bullet save yourself a lot of useless time searching for bits of info.. I just purchased it and its great

Tuner
    You talking about the at home course? Or can I get a book seperate?

The home course is pretty darn good. I learned a lot and their support helped me when I had an issue that was stumping me.