Thread: 01-02 Truck or SUV 6.0/4L80e File Needed with DBW setup!

01-02 Truck or SUV 6.0/4L80e File Needed with DBW setup!

Anyone have one of these files they will share with me.

Advanced Tuner
    Doesn't exist AFAIK. You will need to run a blue/green PCM with a calibration for a 2500HD or a few other setups.

Yes it did it was a NW7 traction control option on the 2500 trucks an 2500 Suburban

Advanced Tuner
    Then why are you asking? Flash your PCM with a Tech2 or PassThru using a VIN for one of them and be done with it.

Already tried it through a tech 2 an it caused a mismatch of iOS system an now hptuners wants me to buy 2 more credit just to tune this particular pcm when I already have all gen 3 trucks unlocked. If I simply had the file I asked for I would be able to do an entire write an have what I need but thanks for your smart remark maybe someone will be willing to return the favor to you on here someday when you need soemthing.

Advanced Tuner
    If nobody has that file (and that is a rare setup AFAIK) nobody may have one to give you, hell, I didn't even think that combo was available with DBW in those years. You may just have to bite the bullet and pay the credits That isn't smart ass, thats just reality. You knew there was a combo like that, I didn't so if you know the combo you need to make work, then drop the Benjamin and be done (which means you dont have unlimited acess to ALL Gen3 trucks BTW).
    Last edited by matty b; 04-12-2016 at 09:51 PM.

Senior Tuner
    Post your file.

Tuner in Training
    Be careful rip. Matty b is that "one guy" on every forum that thinks he knows everything and ruins threads.

Aaron yea I kinda figured that out. When you go to running your mouth about something you don't even know was made then question my someone's credit that btw I do have every gen 3 truck unlocked the situation with the requiring more credit purchases was when the new info was written by the tech 2 it created a mismatched os system basically creating like a crate engine pcm that would require a purchase of credits that don't go towards anything other than that pcm as stated by William.

What I ended up doing was using a DBW 5.3/4L60E combo from a 2002 Tahoe then I did a segment swap of the tranny with a 2002 Avalanche 8.1/4L80E. After that I went back an modified the engine side back to the calibrations of the Escalade 6.0 basically creating a Frankenstein tune an did an entire write over another spare pcm I had because the escalade is now shown as needing credits to even write over it. Gonna take it back to my buddy an have it rewrote to the stock escalade configuration an hopefully bring it back to life.

BTW MattyB if you do have the gen 3 trucks unlocked go ahead an try to open the file attached an I grant you it will tell you the same thing credits are needed an even if you don't have them unlocked it will show it as a specific pcm 1EB19NL01092 an goes towards no group purchase

New Pulled.hpt

Tuner in Training
    kinda wish I read this thread sooner, I have a file for a 02 6.0 yukon/tahoe with a 4l60e. Let me know if you want it.
    Hmm, didnt know they put the 8.1 in the avalanche either for that matter.

Crash I still would have been in the same boat with that tune would still have needed a 6.0 with a 4L80E to do a segment swap with an both would have needed to be a DBW setup which with the 80 is a rare find.