Thread: Controller Unlocker x11 Error

Controller Unlocker x11 Error

Anyone else get this? Some times if I cross my fingers and the stars align I can tune one all day, then the next day I cannot at all. Happens with both of my cables too? This is on a 2007 GT500.

Thank you,

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    email support with an infolog, the .hpt file & debug.dat file and a link to this thread.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Anyone else have this trouble? I just got the car back from the dealer with factory file flashed and both of my cables get this error still.

Advanced Tuner
    I do sometimes. Switch USB ports or a reboot corrects it. For me it's intermittent but all the cars I've tried to tune have been successful. I've flashed my own car maybe 200 times and it's done the error like 2 times for me. Other cars more offen.

I actually thought it might be a USB cable issue. It always sits on the seat the same way in my car; but when I tune others it's obviously different cause I'm in the passenger seat.

Anytime this has happened to me, it was something related to jumping between the scanner and editor.

I just closed both programs and re-started them. Worked fine.
    www.tunedbynishan.com
    2018 Mustang GT - 10R80

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    sounds like a mpvi hardware issue of some sort to me. Might want to email support.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

How was this even resolved?

Tuner
    I also getting this message on a 2007 F150 when trying to READ the PCM. It will gather info and display vin, pcm type, and after the 3 second KEY OFF>KEY ON procedure goes directly to the error message. I tried different usb ports, rebooted, can't seem to get this truck to read. Scanner is not running in background, tried everything I could find suggested. I emailed support with info log, debug, and screen shot. It has been a day now with no response (typical support has been quick in the past) I've not programmed a lot of the F150s, but probably about 25 trucks in last 2 years.. I mostly do GM stuff, first time ever seeing this message.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by busta9876 View Post
    I also getting this message on a 2007 F150 when trying to READ the PCM. It will gather info and display vin, pcm type, and after the 3 second KEY OFF>KEY ON procedure goes directly to the error message. I tried different usb ports, rebooted, can't seem to get this truck to read. Scanner is not running in background, tried everything I could find suggested. I emailed support with info log, debug, and screen shot. It has been a day now with no response (typical support has been quick in the past) I've not programmed a lot of the F150s, but probably about 25 trucks in last 2 years.. I mostly do GM stuff, first time ever seeing this message.
    Has support replied? I am getting this on a 2007 F150. I have tried 4 different labtops all with different versions. I have had this issue on an 08, 10, 11 F150s I?ve tuned, usually swapping usb cords or rebooting fixed the issue. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by maxgee; 03-10-2018 at 03:08 AM.
    2002 6.6 TR6060 ZO6 (520Whp)
    2014 Audi S7 (730whp)

I'm getting this now. I have two ECU's for the same truck (08 Dakota) the software reads the old one fine but not the new one.
    I also have Autoenginuity software and it connect to the new ECU fine.
    I have tried rebooting, different USB port, standing on my head facing North, Swapped back to the old ECU and it reads, new one and it does not. I did change the new (used ) ECU's Vin with Autoenginuity so I know I'm connecting. The HP scanner connects no problem and editor reads the info and correct Vin but "fails" to connect. It doesn't even get to the point of asking what ECU to connect to.
    I'm new to this so I'm sure its something stupid I'm doing wrong.

Advanced Tuner
    I had this one yesterday with 2007 Mustang.

Scanning works fine, but I cannot read the tune file.

Well, removed OBD extender cable and now it works nice. Seem to happening only with Ford.