Thread: 2014 sd c7 lt1

2014 sd c7 lt1

Ok so this is my first SD tune on a DI car. My question is how do I know what the pressure ratio is that should be in the ve chart. This car had been previously tuned in SD. When I first opened the virtual VE and looked the whole table, it looked horrible, not even recognizable as a table. The pressure ratio was 0-1.5. I played around with the pressure ratio values and when I entered the 0-1.0 range the manifold switch open table became a pretty decent looking table. The car is a V7 YSI blower. So I wonder how does one know what the previous tuner had in the pressure ratio column to arrive at a "ve" map? The car ran decent before, made good power. Was very rich in the higher rpm's.
    I am sending the tune. All I have changed is the injector and fuel pump to match a lt4 as I replaced those. I switched to flex fuel. Smaller Pulley. CPR fuel system. The car has meth injection as well that I am hoping i wont need much of.
    The MAF is very unstable as it is before the blower and the recirc valve messes it all up.
    Thank you in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Pressure ratio is map/Baro... So is you map 15lbs of boost that is 210kpa roughly and at sea level BARO is 100kpa so that's a pressure ratio of 2.1...
    Did you break the Baro out of the map sensor?? If not that will skew the data when getting into boost since the Baro will change from actual Baro to reading boost which maxes out at 121kpa roughly throwing off the GMVE table...

The axis needs to be changed along with a few other tricks to run one in full SD and not have any throttle issues...
    In assuming this is a 4" inlet A&A kit?

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

What other tricks are required to get one of these into full SD? Working on a 15 D1SC, trying to get the SD mode to work and can't get any changes to make a difference. Logged CAM Angle, and matched it to the correct VVE table and still nothing. Any help?

Are you failing the maf sensor???
    Have to do that first!!

14 Gen 5 Viper

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Charles View Post
    Are you failing the maf sensor???
    Have to do that first!!
    First thing I did.

What procedure did you use, or just post the tune, I'll take a look

14 Gen 5 Viper

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Charles View Post
    What procedure did you use, or just post the tune, I'll take a look
    I'll post the tune in a bit, thanks in advance Ben.

Tuner in Training
    BEN...This is a starting tune I was provided and ill have to do the corrections if any myself.. Never tuned anything except LS1/2/3. Any advice would help.. Thanks in advance .Car is 2016 M7 with A&A kit
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by marksstingray; 07-21-2016 at 01:11 PM.