Hello everyone -

I am brand new to this. I have the car driving ok from an air/fuel standpoint. I am using the 3 Bar SD OS, but with a 2 bar sensor, which seems to work fine as long as I put in right sensor value. I have a 4L80E with the transgo shift kit and Circle D multidisk converter. Lq4 turbo with a small cam and 3.42 gear in a ~3700lb Grand National..

I am posting my tune. I really don't know where to start on the transmission. Are there nay guides? I tried to copy 4l60E settings without result.

Right now, unless I shift it manually, there is a bad bog/dieseling noise on the 1-2 shift, and same on 2-3 and 3-4 but less so. Is this a converter setting? I tried adding timing in the rpm/cylinder fill range of the drop RPM, that helped a little. Also 1-2 shift is very firm even at low throttle.

Also the only way I can use full throttle is to manually shift. If I put it to the floor from a stop it will immediately shift.

I really appreciate any help. Please let me know if it is helpful to post anything else.

running 3-26.hpt