Thread: could somebody give me a lil help with ve<>eq please

Tuner in Training

could somebody give me a lil help with ve<>eq please

so long story short, i thought i was gonna jump right into the tuning game and im getting my ass handed to me trying to figure some of this stuff out. im workin on my personal truck. 2013 chevy 2500hd 6.0 gas. i got ve<>eq downloaded and figured out how to get it to copy my file into it, now im just trying to figure out what im lookin at in the ve table that it generated. i get the the axis' at map pressure and rpm, but what about the actual numbers in the table???at 1600 rpm all the numbers are positive and at 1800 they all go negative, im just trying to figure iout what i need to begin with bc i put a ching chong egay on my truck nd now my fuel trims are at about +20ish bc the tube diameter is a lil bigger. any help would be greatly appreciated. 3049210918 is my number if anybody would rather text me. my name is stephen

Advanced Tuner
    That VE table doesn't sound right...they shouldn't be going negative. Post you're tune file here so we can check it out. I'll run a Bluecat from it and see if I'm getting the same thing.
    2010 Camaro LS3
    Kenne Bell 2.8 Supercharger
    BTR stage 3 PDS Torque Cam
    Frankenstein M311 heads
    9:1 forged rotating assembly
    Speed Engineering Headers
    ID1000 Injectors
    Twin return fuel fuel pump
    PLX Wideband
    HP Tuners