Thread: ls2 6.0liter with a magnuson super charger 6lb boost

Potential Tuner

ls2 6.0liter with a magnuson super charger 6lb boost

hey guy I was wondering it any could help and tell me how to make and add supercharger file to the tuner with hp tuner because to the engine file I don't now how to add supercharger tap or file is it possible when there is no file but I have another vin and file its has a supercharger file when you go in the engine file so the question can it be added yes or no thank you if go all can help me my email [email protected]

You should be able to change your tune to support the supercharger but not 100% sure on that without seeing what computer you are running. Some support a 2-3 bar OS to change to.

Are you going to run in speed density or use a MAF sensor also.

I wouldn't write whatever file you have on hand into your computer though, that could be bad news and maybe even kill the computer or motor.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

If I am understanding your post correctly, there is no way to add a "supercharger tab" to the editor that I am aware of, some cars have them (GTP for example) because they are factory tables.

You don't need that table to get your car running correctly, you can tune using the tabs you have now, or upgrade to 2-3bar OS. As stated DO NOT flash the random tune you have as it could cause big trouble.

Potential Tuner carsoncustombodyshop's Avatar
    Is this Jason Wolfe in KS?