Thread: EVERY piece of data enterded changes (injector data)

Potential Tuner

EVERY piece of data enterded changes (injector data)

I am currently attempting to enter injector data into my tune and every number entered is changing.

now im aware that there is a minimum resolution from reading this sticky...

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...328#post247328

what im not understanding is why i can add or subtract decimal places with hp tuners but i cant put in an exact value even when manually entering it.

im trying to load injector data into my 99 ls1 pcm which is currently unsing a 12212156 os (99 ls1 engine and 4l80e segment sway)

when i load the data in from the spread sheet ever single number gets changed, flow rate, pulse corrections, and limits!

is there anything i can do about this or am i just going to have to tune the car around this? running the car with the current data, it runs PIG RICH!!

anny help is really appreciated

tune...injector data loaded on stock tune.hpt

the injector data spread sheet is too large for me to load on but i can email it to anyone who can help

Nothing to worry about. It's the resolution of the data storage in the PCM. The editor adjusts to nearest possible value that can be stored.

Potential Tuner
    thanks Engineer, as far as the car running super rich, im assuming that is just something im going to have to tune out with the ve table?