Thread: i need lots of help

Potential Tuner

i need lots of help

2007 impala ss (5.3 V8) trick flow cam .595 lift, dual valve springs, 1.7 rocker rollers, cold air intake, magnaflow mufflers, ngk iridium spark plugs, ported heads, comp lifters,
    the car wont idle smells like it is burning rich but afr is reading 14.86

Can't really help you without more information.

Do you have logs or even the tune for us to view?

What have you done so far tuning wise to fix the issue.

It's going to need "alot" of tuning work with all the changes you made. Everything from idle tuning, to changing the whole VE and MAF tables, then working on everything else from there.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    ok so for starters have to keep foot on the gas pedal to try and keep it running before it dies when we managed to get it up to temp it was a little easier to keep it running but when you let off the gas it would still die so upped the idle to 1100 and that kinda worked but i still dont think it was enough because it still dies, very rough idle when trying to keep it running but i think i have to do a throttle body relearn
    Attached Files Attached Files

Try increasing the airflow final min by about 15% and run it in open loop, set afr to hit 14.7 and disable LTFT. Can't do much without a log file.