Thread: 5.4L 3V Eforce Stage 1 Supercharger tune

5.4L 3V Eforce Stage 1 Supercharger tune

Does anyone have an Edelbrock E-Force supercharger stage 1 tune for an 08'ish 5.4l 3V F150? I have a tune from a 2010 F-150, when comparing...some of the tables will not accept negative numbers. My ref. tune has negative numbers in the MAF temp comp table. Also have been studying the Harley Davidson tunes in the repository with the saleen supercharger. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Current project:
    2016 Hellcat Charger over the 200 mph...
    Email: [email protected]

Tuner in Training
    Check out these threads on total timing. I actually started an excel table to see how lambda correction and IAT correction adds or takes away. Some places say to zero some of that out to make it simple.

http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum...ch-timing.html

http://www.f150forum.com/f4/5-4-3v-motors-281927/

http://www.f150forum.com/f4/dyno-she...32rwtq-119594/

I'll be building some turbo manifolds this summer for my 5.4 raptor so I'm starting to look into tuning more. I have about 8 years of experience tuning STIs so it's not too big of a learning curve. It's just getting to know what the mod motors like. I also turboed my 97 5.4 f150 10 years ago.

Thank you Aksubiedubie. I will study this info.
    Current project:

Once again I am looking for the stock OEM Edelbrock supercharger stage 1 tune for HP Tuners. 2004-2008 F150 5.4l, 3 valve. I have now toasted a transmission and an engine with my tuning capabilities. Thanks for anyone that can help out.
    Current project:

I have contacted Edelbrock. They stated if I email them the SN of the supercharger, gear ratio, SN of the SCT unit that they will send me the embedded tune. Meaning that I can not read it with HP Tuners but it will be the Edelbrock Stage 1 Supercharger tune for a F150. Will this lock out other features on my ECM? Thanks for any help once again.
    Current project:

Senior Tuner
    Once you load the provided SCT file, you should be able to read and, at least look at it. I have an actual Edelbrock calibration for a 2005 Mustang auto loaded with the Edelbrock Diablo and I could edit and flash it, if I chose to.

Believe it or not, I just built the engine again and found that bank 2 was a little aggressive on fueling. It washed the DSS pistons and rings on the drivers' side. The passenger side was perfect when the motor was torn down. Does anyone have the Edelbrock Stage 1 Supercharger tune in HP Tuners format? Thanks again and this is the last time I build this K-ranch truck (lol).
    Current project:

Advanced Tuner
    I zero out the maf temp compensation table. Post your tune and we can get you a reference tune.
    Inever cared much for the 5.4, but I have tuned a f150 5.8 stroker fully built, with nothing more to upgrade and a P1 on 15 psi.

here is the current file and thank you
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Current project:

I'm looking at your calibration and see some stuff that may have been the problem and why you are having issues on the engine and trans. Let me know your current mods and the boost level and I maybe able to help. The 2010 cal wont help a ton due to the green oak vs the early Green Oak (copperhead style) pcm differences. Your 08 is more air based vs the 09-14 being more torque based, on a side note just helped a friend get his 06 Roush 4 speed truck up and ruining correctly we added 6-8 psi and larger injectors the stock 38lb injectors really cant handle more than 8 psi of boost safely. I also upgraded the trans flash and we are working on it currently to get it where he want's it.
    Last edited by Lost0187; 11-08-2023 at 10:23 AM.

Send me a few logs and fix the maf curve at 4.17 volts up thats no good its gonna confuse the pcm ad cause fueling issues.

Send the stock calibration the truck started with as well i can make a few fixes to help.