Thread: LS9 with E67 gen IV ECM

LS9 with E67 gen IV ECM

I have a LS9 crate engine that I want to reconfigure for 850cc injectors. I have been tuning a few LS1 and LS3 engines, but on this software there was a bit tricky... Can anyone tell me how to change the A/F ration with the Main VE?? Is there some other ways to regulate the A/F ratio beside the VE table on this engine. I am going for a dyno test on Thursday, so I need some quick help.

Regards
    Fredrik
    BG Racing
    NORWAY

I just wonder if someone has worked with the E67 ECM, and can tell me in witch table I need to make regulations to controll the A/F ratio. And also where to put in injector datas from 850cc Injector Dynamics injectors.

Regards
    Fredrik

Engine>Fuel>General>Injector control for injector data

Depending on which HP Tuners software package you are using.....2.2x requires the use of the Blue Cat Virtual VE software (Google Blue Cat VE) or 3.0.X has the Coeffcient calculator embedded, Edit>Virtual Volumetric Efficiency

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

I use VCM suite 3.0.X. I found some threads that helped me a bit. I putted in new injector data for the 850cc injectors, that seems to work find. In the dyno today, we struggeled with a lot of different problems that I hope someone can help me with.
    After a pull with WOT we discovered that when we let off the throttle 3 - 5 % we got DTC P1516 and P2101. and loss of power/limp home. I logged the throttle position signal and throttle pedal position signal, everything looks good there. But we discovered that if we just put 97% throttle pedal, nothing happend?? What can be wrong...
    I also get problems with the boost after a few pulls. I logged the Boost solenoid control and at around 4500 rpm it goes down from 99,6% to 62,9%. And that is followed by the Manifold pressure that drops from 160kPa to 146kPa. I tried to solve that problem in torque Management, but got no results what so ever. Anyone with some experiense on that??
    I also like to get help on setting up logging for A/F so I can map the engine 100% optimal. How do I use the virtual volumetric efficiency table?
    I also discovered that the throttle signal was very noisy on the log. What can be the problem there?

I have added a log from a dyno pull with the faults on.

BG Racing
    NORWAY
    Attached Files Attached Files