Thread: Interface not found

Interface not found

As of yesterday I am unable to datalog or write files, when trying to do so I will get a message popping up that says "Interface not Found". In device manager I can see hp tuners mpvi channel a and b. USB is also still functioning with other devices. Have tried re-installing, currently running 3.0.23. Anyone else have this issue before?

Anyone? Admin? Have 3 gm vehicles ready to calibrate right now and more coming, this needs to work.

Try updating your 3.0
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Now running 3.0.32 still having the same issue

If it makes any difference to you i tried it from my desktop with version 2.24.1170 and it works fine
    Last edited by bobbybanshee_2000; 02-22-2016 at 10:50 AM.

Try updating your 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    Try updating your 3.0
    I'm not sure you are reading my earlier posts, but I have now updated twice just between the start and finish of this thread. Can you pm me a phone number to call, I really need to make some progress.

Ok, so you're running 3.0.32, that is the latest.

Make sure you're disconnecting VCM Scanner before you try to write in Editor. Only one application can communicate with the interface at a time.

If that doesn't work, please e-mail support and we'll have to get some more information from you to figure out what's going on.

I have emailed support once on saturday and once this morning, no response yet, I have owned the same device for probably 7-8 years now this is a new issue for me.

ran a system restore on my surface pro 3 to a little over a week ago after i noticed they did updates to the usb software in the update, all works fine now, you can let the tech guys know as well in case anyone else emails with the same problems. I never did receive any emails back from them.

Tuner
    I am not sure if this will help you but just a week or so ago i sold an vcm pro and it wasn't working for the customer. The could licensees and edit tunes but they couldn't hook up to a vehicle and read or flash. At 1st we thought it was a bad unit, he brought the unit over i tried it with my laptop it worked fine he used my unit with his laptop and it wouldn't work, he went and bought a new laptop because he needed to get another one anyway and his unit worked just fine.