Thread: Please help review my tune

Tuner in Training

Please help review my tune

I have a 95 Camaro it is a 385 lt1 with the 24x conversion so it runs on an 02 pcm. the car runs and drives, but since getting my wideband working it seems its on the lean side and it worries me to run it much. I attempted to tune with the stft's with the MAF unplugged and the PE table disabled. I've tried adding to the VE table to get it a little more fuel and it seems to go the other way. I'll attach the tune and a short log (only one I have with the wideband). I just can't seem to get it right no matter how much I sit and read I hope someone can get me in the right direction. Very new to this. I do have the AFR error table working now.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by z28rob18 View Post
    I have a 95 Camaro it is a 385 lt1 with the 24x conversion so it runs on an 02 pcm. the car runs and drives, but since getting my wideband working it seems its on the lean side and it worries me to run it much. I attempted to tune with the stft's with the MAF unplugged and the PE table disabled. I've tried adding to the VE table to get it a little more fuel and it seems to go the other way. I'll attach the tune and a short log (only one I have with the wideband). I just can't seem to get it right no matter how much I sit and read I hope someone can get me in the right direction. Very new to this. I do have the AFR error table working now.
    Stoich is set to 14.84 and have you put the correct injector data in for your injectors?
    1968 Chevy C10 SWB - Project
    2018 Denali L5P

Tuner in Training
    I bought the pcm with a mail tune on it for the car. The injectors are set from what I can tell. They're 42# injectors. The flow rate VS. KPA shows 44. I've notice stoich at 14.84 and didn't know if they had a reason to set it there and not 14.7

Tuner in Training
    here's another short log I did after using the AFR error to adjust the VE table I think I have it going in the right direction. This is with long term fuel trims disabled maf disabled and PE disabled.
    Attached Files Attached Files