Thread: 2014 Mustang GT Coyote I1 Prochager problems

Potential Tuner

2014 Mustang GT Coyote I1 Prochager problems

Ok, so I have been at this car for some time now and could use an extra set of eyes. Here is what's going on. Start the car and it will idle great for a little bit, then all of a sudden it struggles to idle and then wrench light come on.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    When I had a hunting idle, it was from my injector data, which then affected my MAF Transfer Function, which then affects calculated load values, etc. So I would look there.

Also, I have a 2012 Vortech and your MAF Transfer Function has its values from 2-3 times more than what I have in mine. I don't think the MAF housings are that much difference in size.

Somewhere in these forums I downloaded a tune from I think a 2013 with a Procharger, if you wanted to compare it to yours.

I'm no expert, but I hope this helps.

If your using prochargers tq tables it will cause the car to cut off, i do not know why. They also had the throttle predicted and the corresponding tables off and that just made my car cut off at idle. These were sct files i loaded to my car from procharger and then i changed them w hp. They had all tq and timing tables the same on every mapped point.
    GOD HELP US ALL....

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by bcmarek View Post
    When I had a hunting idle, it was from my injector data, which then affected my MAF Transfer Function, which then affects calculated load values, etc. So I would look there.

Also, I have a 2012 Vortech and your MAF Transfer Function has its values from 2-3 times more than what I have in mine. I don't think the MAF housings are that much difference in size.

Somewhere in these forums I downloaded a tune from I think a 2013 with a Procharger, if you wanted to compare it to yours.

I'm no expert, but I hope this helps.
    That is Procharger's airflow data for their race (4.5 inch) intercooler. I assume they have different flow data for their different intercoolers since Procharger puts the MAF sensor in the intercooler.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by terryj View Post
    That is Procharger's airflow data for their race (4.5 inch) intercooler. I assume they have different flow data for their different intercoolers since Procharger puts the MAF sensor in the intercooler.
    Horrible place to put. Wonder how turbulent the air in passing through the MAF