Thread: V3 Scanner problems

V3 Scanner problems

I've noticed 2 issues so far with my P12 in my 2005 Chevy Colorado.

1. I know for a fact I have codes in the PCM. Scanner will no longer read codes. I know because I had a bad enough misfire this a.m. that the CEL flashed until the misfire stopped. Once I scanned, nothing. Scanner said 0 DTC's.

2. The sensor for cylinder airmass is missing in my channels, rendering the scanner about 80% useless for me currently.

I'm a bit rusty with working in the scanner since I had everything perfect in 2.24, but I don't think it's me. Seems to be a LOT of PID missing from the channels. Are these V3 bugs, or operator error?
    Hawk

I think I found cylinder airmass. I'll know if it's fixed tomorrow.

Still doesn't explain the lack of reading DTC's....
    Hawk

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkZ28 View Post
    I've noticed 2 issues so far with my P12 in my 2005 Chevy Colorado.

1. I know for a fact I have codes in the PCM. Scanner will no longer read codes. I know because I had a bad enough misfire this a.m. that the CEL flashed until the misfire stopped. Once I scanned, nothing. Scanner said 0 DTC's.

2. The sensor for cylinder airmass is missing in my channels, rendering the scanner about 80% useless for me currently.

I'm a bit rusty with working in the scanner since I had everything perfect in 2.24, but I don't think it's me. Seems to be a LOT of PID missing from the channels. Are these V3 bugs, or operator error?
    the pids aren't missing, they are just named different . I got all mine working after 2 days. the graphs were the most confusing cause of all the name changes