Thread: SES light, no DTC shown

SES light, no DTC shown

I have a 02 Chevy Avalanche, 5.3 and have had it for a month or so, the first week I had the SES light on and the readers at the parts store have shown the evap system, front wheel speed sensor and maf, (I unplugged the maf and cleaned with maf cleaner) I cleaned the speed sensor, replaced the evap valve assembly and there was no light for about a week, did some light tuning on the maf and ve tables and now I am getting the SES light back on but there is no code showing per the scanner, it will let me clear it and the light goes off but is back on in a day or so, any ideas what is going on?
    2002 WS-6, Built A-4, 3000 stall, Lid and K&N, ported TB, 220/224, .551, 114 LSA, roller rockers, LT's, 2.5" true duals with X-pipe, Koni adjustable front and Bilstein rears with Hotchkis springs, front bar and bushings, welded SFC's, boxed LCA's., Midnight Blue trimmed in silver, silver face gauges, custom hood bird, HPT (with lot's of tuning)

I'll try to work in some more DTC readers for tomorrows 3.0
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

If it matters I am using ver 2.24.108
    2002 WS-6, Built A-4, 3000 stall, Lid and K&N, ported TB, 220/224, .551, 114 LSA, roller rockers, LT's, 2.5" true duals with X-pipe, Koni adjustable front and Bilstein rears with Hotchkis springs, front bar and bushings, welded SFC's, boxed LCA's., Midnight Blue trimmed in silver, silver face gauges, custom hood bird, HPT (with lot's of tuning)

.... lol... *sigh*

that version is maybe 4 years old

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    .... lol... *sigh*

that version is maybe 4 years old
    I will update...normally I use the last version instead of a new version as the previous usually has the bugs worked out...

The older the version, the more bugs there are.

Thanks, I updated, the code is evap system, I already replaced the purge canister valve (as a parts store code reader said that was the most common fix, apparently that is not the problem.

DTC's should work properly in tomorrows 3.0