Thread: 3.0 Scanner downloaded now missing lots of parameters

Advanced Tuner

3.0 Scanner downloaded now missing lots of parameters

So I had been using the 2.24 version for scanning my 2005 2.2 Cavalier. I had configurations set up for trans tuning and VE tuning. I down load the new 3.0 and I go to make new scanner configurations and I'm missing all the transmission pids as well as lots of the engine ones? I don't understand with the old version I would connect to the car and I could see/select available PIDS and log them. Now with the new download there are so many missing. I can even go back and open and watch logs from the 2.25 version via the new 3.0 and I can see all the pids. Any help where I they all went to.

Have you connected to the vehicle yet?
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Advanced Tuner
    Yes.

Try repolling for supported parameters, under the Vehicle menu.

Advanced Tuner
    Tried that and im missing a lot of pids and zero trans pids. However if i pull a log from last week when using 2.24 all those pids were there and logging

Please contact support with a VCM Suite Info log connected to the vehicle, and your tune.

Tuner in Training
    I am also not able to see many PIDS on a 2.4L cavalier after upgrading to V3. Did you ever get a resolution to this? I have emailed support but have the Cavalier all strapped down to the dyno.

Tuner in Training
    I can confirm this issue has been fixed with build 3.0.83 - Scanning features have all returned.