Thread: Row Axis (Fuel Qty mm3)

Advanced Tuner

Row Axis (Fuel Qty mm3)

Trying to set up some graphs (histograms). A lot of our parameters in our tune utilize Fuel Qty (mm3) on the row axis. If i wanted to log my base desired fuel pressure, what would i use to make this thing work. I have tried fuel rate but, nothing populated. I guess the question is what is Fuel Qty mm3? Trying to figure out what these axis mean is giving me a headache. Also, when i am trying to select a parameter, every swinging option comes up including parameters for gas motors when trying to pick a sensor for an axis? I thought only supported parameters should be coming up?
    1961 C-10 5.3 NV3500

2007 NNBS ECSB 4.8

Tuner in Training Matt@HPTuners's Avatar
    Total Fuel Rate ID# 6230
    or
    Total Fuel Rate Uncompensated ID# 7245

Thanks,
    Matt

Advanced Tuner
    Thanks Matt.
    1961 C-10 5.3 NV3500

2007 NNBS ECSB 4.8

Quote Originally Posted by Matt@HPTuners View Post
    Total Fuel Rate ID# 6230
    or
    Total Fuel Rate Uncompensated ID# 7245

Thanks,
    Matt
    Is there a way to tell which one of these the base table in the actual tune is referencing? For example I've been assuming the Fuel Qty axis on the rail pressure table would use total fuel rate, while something like Injector PW would use total fuel rate uncompensated. Is this accurate or do I need to rethink things? It would be nice if there was a surefire way to tell which parameters to use to directly monitor a tune table.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kill View Post
    Is there a way to tell which one of these the base table in the actual tune is referencing? For example I've been assuming the Fuel Qty axis on the rail pressure table would use total fuel rate, while something like Injector PW would use total fuel rate uncompensated. Is this accurate or do I need to rethink things? It would be nice if there was a surefire way to tell which parameters to use to directly monitor a tune table.
    I thought, could be wrong, in the previous version when scrolling over the parameter box it would say for example; Desired Fuel Pressure vs. Total Fuel Rate Uncompensated vs. RPM <------ This is just an example, i didnt mess with cummins prior to this version only LS motors.
    1961 C-10 5.3 NV3500

2007 NNBS ECSB 4.8