Thread: How to set up LC2 on 3.0

Tuner in Training

How to set up LC2 on 3.0

I need some help setting up my innovate motorsports lc2 in the scanner I found how to do it in the 2.24 and when I started using 2.25 and now 3.0 I can't figure it out. I've added the channel under external input>innovate wideband but it doesn't read. Not sure if I have the wideband wired incorrectly or if I have to set up parameters like in the 2.24. If it needs to be set up like in the 2.24 where do I need to go to enter the information. Thanks for any help

Quote Originally Posted by z28rob18 View Post
    I need some help setting up my innovate motorsports lc2 in the scanner I found how to do it in the 2.24 and when I started using 2.25 and now 3.0 I can't figure it out. I've added the channel under external input>innovate wideband but it doesn't read. Not sure if I have the wideband wired incorrectly or if I have to set up parameters like in the 2.24. If it needs to be set up like in the 2.24 where do I need to go to enter the information. Thanks for any help
    Mine is doing the same thing get it all setup and when I start logging it disappears

Advanced Tuner
    Are you trying to add as a serial input or through the MPVI?

Tuner in Training
    Trying to plug into the interface with the green strip

Post a screenshot of your setup.

The process is different

Delete whatever you've added in the channel window

Right click in channel window, go to add channel. FIND MPVI 1 (note: NOT YOUR WIDEBAND!!). Double click on MPVI 1

Go back to channel window, right click on MPVI 1 (which was just added) then hit transform. Find your wideband in the list that comes up, double click on it and you are done.

The process on V3 is to tell it WHAT external inputs you want to record, then you TRANSFORM that input into the proper format for whatever wideband, etc. you're using

If that doesn't do it post screenshots, channel configs, SOMETHING so we can help.

Tuner in Training
    That got it reading. Can you help me set up a graph/histogram for it

For what? MAF, VE, Virtual VE?

Here's a how-to I did on setting up a fuel trim graph on a virtual VE vehicle that should get you pointed in the right direction
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...al-VE-Vehicles

I'm going to try to do another one for AFR/Lambda error for MAF/VVE/VE in the next day or two

Tuner in Training
    For VE but I think your fuel trim how to should give me some guidance

I did another one earlier that goes through VE / boost VE

You may have to use EQ Ratio error if you're using lambda as your WB unit. I think you'll have to use AFR error if you're using AFR on your WB.. experiment with that part if it doesn't work. I haven't tried mine in AFR yet so I'm not 100% sure. I do know that with mine set to lambda the AFR Error math parameter doesn't work

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...l-VE-Vehicles)

Tuner in Training
    your walk through helped the afr error reads when tuning with the wideband/AFR error do I leave PE mode enabled? I did a real short log with the car up to temp and its lean for the most part I'll attach it but to adjust the ve table I just have to log and copy AFR error table>paste special>multiply % half? also I'll attach my tune. PE mode should be enabled with how its set correct?
    Attached Files Attached Files

There's more to it than that. For non-PE areas you'll want to use fuel trim values to get the VE or MAF tables dialed in. Then in PE you can use the AFR error values.