Thread: 411 ecm no communication after flashing

Tuner in Training

411 ecm no communication after flashing

I WAS DOING A WRITE ENTIRE TO 411 PCM WITH 3.0 AND WENT THROUGH AND TRUCK WILL NOT START NOW. UNABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE TRUCK. FUEL PUMP RUNS CONSTANTLY. I THINK IT TOOK A DUMP. IS THERE ANY WAY TO WAKE IT UP? I TRIED PULLING FUSES AND LETTING IT SIT AND RESTARTING MY COMPUTER BUT NO LUCK. I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIND ANY INFO ON THIS IN THE FORUM OR GOOGLE. JUST FIGURED ITS WORTH A SHOT BEFORE HAVING TO GET A NEW PCM.
    THANKS IN ADVANCE

Tuner
    I had the same issue a couple of times with Beta. I ended up waiting a bit then tried a write entire with an older file version (after I had a mini-freakout lmao). Voila!

The second time it happened I was a lot more relaxed... I also stopped using Beta because of that unless I absolutely had to (ex. Initial segment swaps).

Tuner in Training
    yea I couldn't even communicate with the ecm with the scanner. I just went to the local junkyard and got another 411. So your saying you did it with version 2.24 and it communicated and programmed? mine failed to find ecm with editor and scanner.