Thread: unable to read/display DTC codes after 3.0 download

unable to read/display DTC codes after 3.0 download

I was trying to read codes on a '08 Cobalt SS (LNF). it would grey out when button was pressed in scanner but then would not display any codes, just blank fields. MIL was on.

384whp/303wtq
    Built 2.0LSJ: TVS w/2.6, 1000cc, Stage 2 cams, custom fuel system, E85, Dual Pass, 3"intake, 3" Catless exhaust, CIA midlength Header

Does it detect any freeze frames?
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

scanner would poll supported parameters, my config didnt seem to capture any histogram data, the graphs were plotting, but the it wouldn't do anything when asked to read dtcs

384whp/303wtq
    Built 2.0LSJ: TVS w/2.6, 1000cc, Stage 2 cams, custom fuel system, E85, Dual Pass, 3"intake, 3" Catless exhaust, CIA midlength Header

e-mail support with your tune, and a vcm suite info log connected to the vehicle.

the vehicle is no longer in the shop. I can send tune file tho

384whp/303wtq

That wont' help much.

:{

wish I could figure out my config histos into the new graph formats

384whp/303wtq

Quote Originally Posted by Japeatr View Post
    :{

wish I could figure out my config histos into the new graph formats
    It is basically the same with the exception the term "PID." no longer is required i.e [PID.6001] is now just [6001]. If you click the 1-9 it will open the parameter with its identifier number. If you click the little gear with the green check, it will remove all parameters that aren't included in the Channel table. The Tables that we had in 2.24 are gone but its just as easy to go into the editor, find the table you want, right click on a column or row axis, hit copy labels and then go to the axis input are in 3.0 and paste. Don't forget to select the right parameter (try and use sensors when ever you can) and also make sure that parameter is in you channel table as well. Pretty close to 2.24.

Also, Keith has put up a great on-line help section (search for the link) to help you through the transition.

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]