Thread: 2013 Coyote: Fuel Enrichment Pedal discrepancy

Advanced Tuner

2013 Coyote: Fuel Enrichment Pedal discrepancy

Hey Guys,

I m hoping someone has the answer to this. I recently did a read entire and was combing through and comparing it to other files members have posted for a ghost cam. When I got to the "Fuel Enrichment Pedal" table I noticed that my columns where all 6,500 rpm. When I clicked over to see the sample file someone else posted, his has 500-6,500 in the columns. I am attaching the images below. Has anyone seen this?

Someone had posted a file for the Boss 302 and it also seems to have 6,500 rpm all the way down.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The axis is basically not defined in these initial versions of HPT, you can define them by clicking on the axis label, changing the right column to 0 - 9 (or whatever) and then properly labeling the axis to whatever you want on the left column. Same thing applies to the X axis.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Higgs Boson View Post
    The axis is basically not defined in these initial versions of HPT, you can define them by clicking on the axis label, changing the right column to 0 - 9 (or whatever) and then properly labeling the axis to whatever you want on the left column. Same thing applies to the X axis.
    Thank you, I found it. Let me update to v3.0 and see if that works better. Im still on v2.25.2457

Advanced Tuner
    Looks like its still the same in v3.0, I went ahead and just changed it manually like you mentioned. Also noticed they added the flex fuel option. Time to look into wiring in the sensor.

What sensor? are you talking about a sensor for flex fuel? If so, you don't have anything you need to wire in. Coyotes use the O2's for flex fuel.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinogt View Post
    What sensor? are you talking about a sensor for flex fuel? If so, you don't have anything you need to wire in. Coyotes use the O2's for flex fuel.
    Yeah I found the thread on it. Awesome! so much easier than on the LSx. For them you have to wire in the GM flex fuel sensor into the ECM and enable it in the tune.

Yea there's a lot of good info in that thread. When you activate flex fuel, not everything will be populated, but most of what isn't can be figured out with simple math. One tip though, pay attention to the flex WOT lambda. If the table is all .875, change it. You will be better off copying you gas WOT lambda to that table. And you will probably need to populate your alcohol blending table with stoich values/ alcohol percentages.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinogt View Post
    Yea there's a lot of good info in that thread. When you activate flex fuel, not everything will be populated, but most of what isn't can be figured out with simple math. One tip though, pay attention to the flex WOT lambda. If the table is all .875, change it. You will be better off copying you gas WOT lambda to that table. And you will probably need to populate your alcohol blending table with stoich values/ alcohol percentages.
    My plan was to copy over a the flex fuel tables and going from there. And yeah, that table is full of .875, so the f150 tables were what I was going to use to start with.

Another Q, I didn't see this in the tread, but will the factory injectors flow enough fuel for e85?

if all you were doing is a tune and flex fuel then maybe. But even then, you are gonna be close to the edge. I would just get some LU47s and be done with it. They are cheap insurance. And they're super easy to tune for.

yes you can use the stock injectors with E85 as long as the other mods are not to extensive. NA should be fine. it will be nice when we get IDC working.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    since these cars operate in CL after startup and also under WOT.

you can define as mentioned
    500 80 tps%
    1000 80
    2000 70
    3000 70
    4000 60
    5000 50
    6500 50
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161