Thread: Any way to command fuel pump prime @ key on each time C6 corvette?

Any way to command fuel pump prime @ key on each time C6 corvette?

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is a way to command the fuel pump to prime @ key on. Right now the PCM uses some kind of algorithm it primes if the car has sat for 30+ minutes or so @ first key on. Every other key on it does not prime, wondering if there is a way to change that somehow without rigging a timer relay? I know in HPT there is a way to increase pump prime time but this does not address the no prime @ key on more than once issue I'm facing.

I'm trying a experiment which involves no check valve so my fuel pressure drops as soon as the fuel pump stops priming, I don't want the check valve for this experiment so I want to get the ECU to prime each time on key on.

Thanks!

Tuner in Training
    HI
    Did you ever figure this out? I have a LS swap and am running a fuelab pump with no check valve. I don't see a clear tab to increase the run time when the key is on.
    Would like to have it keep running the whole time from key on through startup. Say up to 30 sec or so. I don't want to add a extra switch or some kind of extra timer relay.
    Just wondering.
    Thanks

Don't know what computer that you have, but my E40 is under the Fuel System tab--General---Fuel Pump---Prime Time. I don't know the max prime time that's allowed.
    2000 Camaro SS 2015 L83 port injected, Whipple 3.0, 4L80E, 8.8 Ford
    2013 Silverado 5.3, 6L80k 8.8

Tuner in Training
    Looking at the LS3 E67 config I see only Prime Time, nothing in terms of when priming should happen or not.