Thread: 1967 Barracuda with RAM 2011 5.7 w/545rfe SWAP no start

1967 Barracuda with RAM 2011 5.7 w/545rfe SWAP no start

I am trying to help my brother in law get his project to start, he purchased a beautiful harness from Mark Cambell at Street and performance. Unfortunately Mark died RIP he was very helpful to my brother in law. While his harness was being made they(street and performance) sent his PCM to get tuned and for whatever reason it got lost. They must have gotten him a used pcm and tuned it, when I initially read entire it said Jeep liberty. Presently having a no start issue, it has push button start but the PCM not grounding logic side of starter relay. If i bypass relay and turn engine over i am getting tach signal but no spark or injector pulse. I personally think its something to do with the security or SKIM. Under SYSTEM/GENERAL/SECURITY it says SKIM/DISABLED and right under it says SKIM CAPABLE/ Enabled. I thought i had something so I tried SKIM CAPABLE/ Disabled. Nothing changed so I put it back. I am including the read entire file. I am new to the Dodge tuning and thanks ahead of time for any help! Now its not letting me save/go back to the read entire i will post read entire after i reboot

read entire

I went to add my read entire file and for some reason I could not find it so I came to the car to read entire and now its says "invalid application key" wont let me connect. for some reason my application key went back to the old one! here is the read entire
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by LILFREDDIE; 02-02-2016 at 01:57 PM. Reason: added file

you have to go back afterwards and write (skim removal for retrofit) it is in the drop down menu of the write screen.

check out diyhemi.com

It is a website I am working on that illustrates a step by step Hemi stand alone conversion using HP tuners. I should have the tutorial on tuning done this weekend.
    Lead Design and Implementation Engineer - Tactical Speed Solutions

Tuner in Training
    Has anyone been able to successfully disable skim need help

Tuner
    up. swapped engine and ahving no spark. 2011 Hemi form police car. GEPC2 PCM.

best regards