Thread: Cruze Sonic 1.4T spark table histogram cylinder airmass issues

Cruze Sonic 1.4T spark table histogram cylinder airmass issues

Screen shots here stock tune Log (2013 Cruze LT 1.4T M32)

I am using the same PID for monitor Cylinder Airmass. However, I am not getting the same results in the histogram vs. chart. I took this config from my other vehicle, I did customize the scales in the histogram setup to match the RPM increments and g/cyl increments to match the Editor and reselected Cylinder Airmass for the row axis.

Referring to the screen shots, you can see the histogram never exceeds 0.30 g/cyl; however, the chart shows g/cyl getting to 0.60 g/cyl under WOT.

Which one is right? What did I goof up here?

Quote Originally Posted by steelmesh View Post
    Screen shots here stock tune Log (2013 Cruze LT 1.4T M32)

I am using the same PID for monitor Cylinder Airmass. However, I am not getting the same results in the histogram vs. chart. I took this config from my other vehicle, I did customize the scales in the histogram setup to match the RPM increments and g/cyl increments to match the Editor and reselected Cylinder Airmass for the row axis.

Referring to the screen shots, you can see the histogram never exceeds 0.30 g/cyl; however, the chart shows g/cyl getting to 0.60 g/cyl under WOT.

Which one is right? What did I goof up here?
    Well, I found something that may be the issue. I setup the Chart to have cylinder airmass as a PID, and then the histogram has cylinder airmass as a SENSOR.

New question, which should we be using? Does 0.60 g/cyl sound correct for WOT on a stock 1.4T?

======
    Edit: Looks like this was my problem, changed the histogram setup, chose Cylinder Airmass under PID this time.
    ======
    Last edited by steelmesh; 02-02-2016 at 03:36 PM.