Page 80 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1732

Thread: VCM Suite 3.0 Is Finally Here!!!

Tuner in Training
    Does this
    "Serial Inputs
    - Connect Widebands direct via a Serial Port. No more voltage offsets!"

mean I don't have connect a w/b through the mpvi? I can just connect it through a serial/usb to the computer?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by GHuggins View Post
    I thought this was something they were working on? Has it been working for others in earlier versions? I've just been looking at which ones are showing that there is a difference with the compare function and with the comparing tune opened by itself in another editor, I look and see what it's actually set to...
    This wasn't a problem in the past, although I don't remember how far back - probably back in the 2.xx version. For I just noticed this issue recently.

I hope it's something they are aware of, or at least now are, and can fix. The dual window thing is a good work around for now.

Here's my weekly post requesting DoD status bits and log marks both work perfectly in 2.24...

Quote Originally Posted by OliGeorgs View Post
    Does this
    "Serial Inputs
    - Connect Widebands direct via a Serial Port. No more voltage offsets!"

mean I don't have connect a w/b through the mpvi? I can just connect it through a serial/usb to the computer?
    It will mean that, yes.. but to be honest the serial inputs are hit or miss right now. They are working on them though.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

In the editor can we get the import table function working? I have many templates saved from 2.24 for injector data, MAF curves, VE tables and many others that I use for importing for a certain setup to build my startup tunes with.
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by ausauto View Post
    i have reverted to previous version in order to keep my current config user defined formulas and what not, is this still the case with the beta version
    i bump that!

Tuner in Training
    This may have already been answered,And i did use the search feature .
    Using 3.0 scanner and imported the MAF-ltft.cfg file that alot of us have used before but it no longer works IE scans.What procedure is needed to get it to operate again ?Or is there a better way to scan MAF error on Gen 3 gm in 3.0 scanner ?

You need to post more detail. Layout, logs, screenshots, etc.

What does that config look like? It should not take more than a few minutes to re-create any config you had previously, if it doesn't already import correctly.

There are several how to threads that Ed and I did which are linked to in this thread (stickied at top of this forum):

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...tarted-Threads

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

PCM lock does not work

when you go to unlock some PCM's it will show on the tune lock
    OS Mod Locked,

when you double click it says
    Tuner lock thank a long number

I can never get it to the UNLOCK stage,

Also the OS button does not work, Always shows blank on the RED / BLUE Ecm
    Last edited by J Alper; 04-28-2016 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by J Alper View Post
    PCM lock does not work

when you go to unlock some PCM's it will show on the tune lock
    OS Mod Locked,

when you double click it says
    Tuner lock thank a long number

I can never get it to the UNLOCK stage,
    You cannot unlock our earlier OS Mods. This is by design.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Advanced Tuner
    Is there any way to download an earlier version of VCM suite? Do you host the old files still? I'm after 3.0.72, the new 3.0.94 says my vehicle is unlicensed however it worked on 3.0.72

Support are very slow to respond and aren't that interested in helping me as the file is from an XCAL that I'm getting to read in HPT. If I can get 3.0.72 though I know it will work again.

Cheers
    Last edited by rolls; 04-29-2016 at 03:39 AM.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by rolls View Post
    Is there any way to download an earlier version of VCM suite? Do you host the old files still? I'm after 3.0.72, the new 3.0.94 says my vehicle is unlicensed however it worked on 3.0.72

Support are very slow to respond and aren't that interested in helping me as the file is from an XCAL that I'm getting to read in HPT. If I can get 3.0.72 though I know it will work again.

Cheers
    i have all the ones I've downloaded as i go if u need one I'll have a look later if u can PM me your email I'll send it to u

So how do I get 3.0?
    03 Avalanche Z66
    5.3L, Vortech supercharger, water/meth injection, circle D 3200 stall converter, truetrac diff, shorty JBA headers
    Replaced 5.3 with ATK 6.0 460 hp crate motor - haven't put sc and w/m on it yet

00 vert vette
    Rebuilt LS1 with large cam, injectors, ported and slightly milled 243 heads, Weiand/Lingenfelter Intake Manifold, Vararam Ram Air Intake, LT headers, no cats, Corsa Indy exhaust, higher stall converter

It's on your customer page or the "try before you buy" link on the hpt home page is the same thing. You'll have to update your application key and sync with your interface before your licenses will show up

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by schpenxel View Post
    It's on your customer page or the "try before you buy" link on the hpt home page is the same thing. You'll have to update your application key and sync with your interface before your licenses will show up
    Thanks!

Does that mean my interface won't work with a computer still running the 2.4 version?
    03 Avalanche Z66
    5.3L, Vortech supercharger, water/meth injection, circle D 3200 stall converter, truetrac diff, shorty JBA headers

00 vert vette
    Rebuilt LS1 with large cam, injectors, ported and slightly milled 243 heads, Weiand/Lingenfelter Intake Manifold, Vararam Ram Air Intake, LT headers, no cats, Corsa Indy exhaust, higher stall converter

Quote Originally Posted by rolls View Post

Cheers
    Please download latest software from your customer panel, that should fix your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Main_One View Post
    Thanks!

Does that mean my interface won't work with a computer still running the 2.4 version?
    There are only a few versions of 2.24 that will work once you use the interface on v3. It includes a firmware update that isn't compatible with older 2.24 versions

Quote Originally Posted by Engineer@HPT View Post
    Please download latest software from your customer panel, that should fix your issue.
    Not what I wanted to hear but thanks again!
    03 Avalanche Z66

00 vert vette

Tuner in Training
    How do you fail the MAF using version 3? Previously under engine diag/air-flow there was a "MAF Fail High (x)Hz". now all i can find is an airflow vs frequency table, which goes from 0 to 15,000Hz. Do I want to change all of the values to '0' in order to fail the MAF?